Mert Van Law Firm has been working on Real Estate Law since the 90s and has been representing land owners and people and institutions on the side of construction companies in the projects everyone had to deal with in the past years no matter if they wanted or not.
In the field of urban transformation, there might be losses due to disagreements between the property owners or between the property owners and the contractors that will conduct the renovation, right violations and the setbacks that are created by the regulations in the codes and the by-laws. Our law firm creates alternative solutions in favor of our clients.
Primary services provided by Mert Van Law Firm’s expert lawyer and counsel staff in the process of Urban Transformation are;
- Conducting Searches and Investigations In Municipalities, Directorate of Land Registry and Other Necessary Institutions
- Conducting a Detailed Project Construction and Single Section Square Meter and Location Sharing
- Preparation of the Flat For Land Contract
- Determination of the Rough Construction and the Materials that Will Be Used by a Technical Specifications In Addition to the Contract
- Determining A Penal Clause for the Situations Such As Extension of the Time of Construction or Leaving the Construction Unfinished and Liquidation By Us When Necessary and Payment to the Property Owners
- Execution of the Process of the Security of the Guarantee Stated In the Contract and Liquidation By Us When Necessary
- Registry of the Flat For Land Contract to the Notary and the Land Office
- Determining and Applying the Deed Transfer Time to the Contractor Firm
- Preparing the Management Plan With the Contractor Firm
- Registry of the Management Plan
- Attending Meetings During the Process
In the scope of our ‘ESTATE MANAGEMENT’ Service is consulting service regarding every stage that concerns real estate law.
- Creation of an Estate Inventory, Preventing right losses during heirship
- Preparation of all the legal contracts about the estates (rent contracts etc.)
- Duration monitoring and legal management of the contracts about the estates (revision, termination of contract etc.)
- Conducting estate assessments and financial management (selling, long-term renting etc.)
- services are given to people and companies as constant consulting as a package or as project-based.